Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Major Update

Well, its been a while since I last updated this blog. Here's a summary of what happened during the past couple of months ago :

- FYP tittle changed from
Reconstruction of Masjid Kampung Laut > Virtual Putrajaya Mosque > Virtual Mosque Experience

- Decided to use the Al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem as my main reference for the virtual mosque, though not 100% a carbon copy but must at least have certain similarities.

- Project approved, did modeling in 3D Max and submitted it for FYP 1

- Thank god I passed and manage to continue my final battle in FYP 2

- Started REMODELLING in Second Life (Thanks to Mr Avijit for recommending me a good temporary land for the construction to be build on)

- Consultation, consultation, consultation.... wrote an official letter to the dean of FCM for Second Life Land sponsership.

No comments: